JetPatch is an early-stage cybersecurity company offering an innovative cloud-based vulnerability remediation platform. Using advanced algorithms, intelligent workflow engine and machine learning capabilities, JetPatch reduces enterprise’s cyber risk by governing and automating the complex process of vulnerability patching, while achieving significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
The C++ engineer will be an important member of the R&D team, helping to define and develop the fundamental capabilities of JetPatch product connectivity component, working as part of a small and focused team.
- Develop and maintain portable middleware in C and C++ for Linux, Windows and UNIX (for an enterprise management product).
- Integration with front-end and validation teams in Agile CI cycle.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience developing in C/C++
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Experience with Linux (or UNIX) development (+Windows is an advantage)
- OS concepts: IPC and synchronization means, memory and process management, shared libraries
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Familiarity with command-line tools and scripting in Linux (UNIX) and Windows
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ability to plan and work in Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Strong analysis, problem solving and programming skills
- Highly motivated with ability to drive results
- Data-Bases: MySQL, PostGres
- Cloud & virtualization development skills (VMWare, KVM, Dockers, EC2, Azure)
- Knowledge of IT-related services: Active Directory, WSUS, SNMP
Does all of this sound like you?
Click on the button below to submit your resume, and one of our team member will contact you shortly.