JetPatch is an early-stage cybersecurity company offering an innovative cloud-based vulnerability remediation platform. Using advanced algorithms, intelligent workflow engine and machine learning capabilities, JetPatch reduces enterprise’s cyber risk by governing and automating the complex process of vulnerability patching, while achieving significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
The Manual QA Engineer is an important member of the R&D team, helping ensure the quality and stability of the JetPatch product.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers & Dev Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to SFS or Jira Story specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams through Jira
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Ability to operate (install, deploy, load, configure) physical, vCenter, cloud (AWS, Azure) computer / server test & development setups
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience manual QA methodologies, Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression / scale & performance testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge in manipulating Jenkins (CI) and JIRA software
- Knowledge in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, others) and Windows OSs
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge in IT related technologies / software like ITSM (IT Service Management) and LDAP.
- Experience in automated testing skills
Does all of this sound like you?
Click on the button below to submit your resume, and one of our team member will contact you shortly.