JetPatch is an early-stage cybersecurity company offering an innovative vulnerability remediation platform. Using advanced algorithms, an intelligent workflow engine and machine learning capabilities, JetPatch reduces enterprise’s cyber risk by governing and automating the complex process of vulnerability patching, while achieving significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
JetPatch is looking for a dynamic Growth Marketing Manager who is hands-on and operation-driven to come on-board and lead multiple marketing activities. Reporting to CMO, This self-starter individual should have several years of marketing background and preferably have worked in the domains of Enterprise IT, Vulnerability Management or CyberSecurity.
This position if fully remote until further notice.
- Initiate and orchestrate lead-generation programs across different marketing platforms and help grow JetPatch sales funnel and audience
- Define campaign program priorities to support audience needs and market objectives across a breadth of online and offline channels
- Optimize lead generation to achieve and maintain sufficient sales pipeline coverage
- Track the effectiveness of marketing efforts their corresponding budget and report on findings
- Create original sales-enablement tools to help the sales team deliver a compelling story to JetPatch prospective customers
- Develop original content and copywriting for emails, website, blogs, presentations and other collateral.
- Engage in social media channels and help grow JetPatch’s brand recognition
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Work experience in an organization in the domains of Cyber Security / IT Infrastructure / Vulnerability Management
- Proven success record in taking ownership and leading marketing initiatives independently from beginning to end
- Comfortable working with external marketing vendors across the marketing value chain
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to take initiative and multitask when necessary
- Open-minded with the ability to estabslish good rapport with co-workers
- Passion for marketing and content creation with a sharp eye for details
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and funnel management.
- Familiar with marketing automation and other marketing operation technology stack. HubSpot knowledge is a plus.
- Nice to have: experience working for a start-up.
Does all of this sound like you?
Click on the button below to submit your resume, and one of our team member will contact you shortly.