JetPatch is an early-stage cybersecurity company offering an innovative cloud-based vulnerability remediation platform. Using advanced algorithms, intelligent workflow engine and machine learning capabilities, JetPatch reduces enterprise’s cyber risk by governing and automating the complex process of vulnerability patching, while achieving significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
JetPatch is looking for a multi-skilled Junior Product Manager to join our team and play a vital role in driving the product to achieve its goals.
As a Product Manager, you will work both outbound and inbound to develop new product ideas. creating detailed product requirements of new features, based on brainstorming, market research, customer interviews, discovery processes, competitive analysis, and technological viability.
- Understand customer use cases and evolving needs.
- Build detailed requirements, while focusing on user-experience and simplicity in a complex environment.
- Work closely with engineering on an ongoing basis to deliver products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Research competitors and trends in the IT and Security market.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems Management or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager within the B2B sector.
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development.
- Experience in Security and/or DevOp and/or IT environments
- Fluent English: writing and speaking
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience in the Enterprises world - is a plus
- Customer-oriented with strong outbound capabilities - is a plus
Does all of this sound like you?
Click on the button below to submit your resume, and one of our team member will contact you shortly.