JetPatch is an early-stage cybersecurity company offering an innovative cloud-based vulnerability remediation platform. Using advanced algorithms, intelligent workflow engine and machine learning capabilities, JetPatch reduces enterprise’s cyber risk by governing and automating the complex process of vulnerability patching, while achieving significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
At JetPatch, every team member is an integral part of our success. We are at a pivotal time in our startup’s growth and are looking for someone who wants to be part of our company’s creative and innovation expansion.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the JetPatch platform. The Solution Architect contributes to the selling, structuring and implementation of solutions. To be successful, you must be ambitious and ready to step-up, and have strong leadership, communication and team building skills
- Assist sales team with business development activities, from opportunity identification, qualification and scoping
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions and communicate to clients
- Be a technology evangelist and educate prospects and customers on the solution that makes the most sense for their business and technology requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current and future state
- Clearly communicate proposed architectures in the pre-sales cycle for early validation and verification to the internal teams responsible for implementing and providing ongoing support
- Work with delivery teams on solutions, proposal writing, presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in all aspects of the Solution design and TCO from analysis, design, delivery and support
- 5+ years of customer success or equivalent client interaction experience
- Expertise in networking, compute, storage and OS fundamentals
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable at the intersection of technology and business.
- Experience in designing and implementing IT solutions
- Experience working across timezones and with different cultures
- Capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
- Technical degree mandatory
- Experience working at startups
- Knowledge and experience with Patching and Vulnerability products
Does all of this sound like you?
Click on the button below to submit your resume, and one of our team member will contact you shortly.