JetPatch is an early-stage cybersecurity company offering an innovative cloud-based vulnerability remediation platform. Using advanced algorithms, intelligent workflow engine and machine learning capabilities, JetPatch reduces enterprise’s cyber risk by governing and automating the complex process of vulnerability patching, while achieving significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
As a sales executive you will be driving enterprise sales across the US region with focus on generating new business.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and manage customer-facing activities
- Generate new sales via prospecting and by utilizing existing industry ties
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Initiate actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Cooperate with marketing on lead generation and regional marketing activities
- Strong communication skills across IT and business leadership
- 7+ years of sales experience
- Work experience as a sales account manager selling to the Security / IT Infrastructure enterprises
- Experience working for early-stage growth companies
- Proven success record in sales and business development
- Knowledge of the Security and IT systems domains
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and funnel management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business or technical degrees are preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience working at startups
Does all of this sound like you?
Click on the button below to submit your resume, and one of our team member will contact you shortly.