JetPatch is an early-stage cybersecurity company offering an innovative cloud-based vulnerability remediation platform. Using advanced algorithms, intelligent workflow engine and machine learning capabilities, JetPatch reduces enterprise’s cyber risk by governing and automating the complex process of vulnerability patching, while achieving significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
At JetPatch every team member is an integral part of our success. We are at a pivotal time in our startup’s growth and are looking for someone who wants to be part of our company’s creative and innovation expansion.
As a Solutions Delivery Manager, you will help to implement, deliver and support the JetPatch solution to our customers while ensuring all business and project goals are met, including timeline and resources. You will own the customer relationship during the implementation process and the success of the project is in your hands. To be successful, you must be ambitious and ready to step-up, and have strong leadership, communication and team building skills.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and manage customer-facing activities
- Coordinate and manage JetPatch resources globally to ensure necessary project tasks are completed on schedule
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Report on the status of project goals
- Provide prompt support on an as-needed basis to existing subscribers reaching out to support.
- Accurately identify, replicate, and document software defects and customer-requested product enhancements in the appropriate tracking system.
- 5+ years of technical experience and project coordination experience
- Work experience as a delivery manager in Security / IT Infrastructure enterprises
- Experience working across timezones and with different cultures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Technical degrees are preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience working at startups
- Knowledge and experience with Patching and Vulnerability products
Does all of this sound like you?
Click on the button below to submit your resume, and one of our team member will contact you shortly.