JetPatch Works Hand-in-Hand with Your Vulnerability Scanner
A Vulnerability Scan is Just the Start
It’s not enough to know about vulnerabilities, you need to act. JetPatch integrates with your vulnerability scanning tools to automate the entire process: from scanning to patching.
Intelligent Automation for Patch Management
JetPatch provides end-to-end patch management. It streamlines and automates the entire patch management process.
- Automatically execute patch rollout workflows by endpoint groups and maintenance windows.
- Automate and accelerate testing-staging-production cycles.
- Eliminate patch blind spots with full discovery of all devices, OSs and applications.
- Work seamlessly with your existing patch repositories, ITSM, and vulnerability scanner.
Why Use JetPatch with Your Vulnerability Scanner
- JetPatch can integrate with your existing vulnerability assessment tools, including Rapid 7 Nexpose, Tenable, Qualys and others, to provide single-pane-of-glass to in-depth assessment and reports of discovered vulnerabilities.
- JetPatch can automatically remediate prioritized vulnerabilities, and continuously monitors all assets to automatically fix any new patching gaps found
How it works:
From Vulnerability Scan to Remediation in Hours, Not Months
- Once you integrate your vulnerability scanner to JetPatch, vulnerabilities, and patches discovered by it appear in the JetPatch dashboard.
- The dashboard provides full vulnerability analytics: compliance percentage, vulnerability score, risk score and more.
- Simply select the endpoints (servers, desktops, etc.) you want to patch and JetPatch will create a remediation plan.
- The remediation plan will run during the optimal maintenance window and will automatically take care of all pre-patching actions (such as backup) and post-patching processes (such as rebooting).
- JetPatch can automatically run a complete testing-staging-production workflow.
- Once completed JetPatch will constantly monitor the entire managed environment, identify gaps in the policy and remediate them.