Intigua Inc. (the “Company“, “we” and “our“) respects your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices for our website www.jetpatch.com (the “Website”). It describes the ways your personal information is collected and used.
Personal information that we collect
To complete our online contact form or to schedule a demo, we ask that you provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number. We will explicitly indicate the mandatory fields for completion. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. You are not legally required to provide us your personal details. It is optional and voluntary. However, if you do not provide the required information or provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 16 years of age.
Use of information
We may use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal information to contact you, or send you our newsletter and other promotional materials either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and enhance the services and content offered on the Website;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Sharing Information with third parties
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- If you have abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the policy.
- In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
Aggregated or anonymized information
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
We only send newsletters and email updates to users who provided their contact information. To unsubscribe from our newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of each newsletter.
The Websites we operate use various types of cookies which help us administer and operate the Websites and improve our ability to deliver more relevant advertising as you surf through other third-party websites.
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server to your web browser when you access a website. Different types of cookies are used for different purposes, such as to:
- Collect statistical information about your use of the Website, and
- Collect behavioral information about your surfing on our own Website and other websites which then helps advertisers like us deliver ads that are more relevant to you.
Cookies are classified into two major categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer while you are visiting a given website. They are deleted once you leave the website. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer for a more extended period of time specified in the cookie file, after your leave the website. This type of cookie remains available for retrieval by the web server when you return to visit the website.
Cookies are further classified into “first party cookies” and “third party cookies”. First party cookies are those sent to your browser by the server of the very website you are visiting. Third party cookies are those sent to your browser by servers other than of the website you are visiting (e.g., the server of an advertising network to which we are subscribed).
We use first party cookies for Website analytics purposes, such as collecting information pertaining to your activities on our Website, including your session durations, the Website content you accessed and your interactions and user-interface clicks with respect to such content, the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device from which you accessed our Website, the browser you used, its version and language (i.e. locale) preferences, and the approximate city from which you accessed the Website.
We use third party cookies to deliver to you more relevant ads for our products and services as you surf the web (this is known as “retargeting”). These third-party cookies originate from Google. See more details about the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and how they use them. You can also read more about and how Google uses advertising cookies.
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed thereafter. Please refer to the browser’s help menu for further information. Some of the third-party cookies services listed above provide an option of opting-out of their cookies. For information about opting-out of Google Analytics cookies, click here. For information about opting-out of cookies Google uses for advertising, click here. Please also bear in mind that disabling cookies may adversely affect your user experience on the website.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process the personal information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. You hereby provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
We implement measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of personal information, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website or our systems are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
You may send us questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: July 9th, 2018.